Which collagen powder has the most vitamin C?

Asked 2 years ago

Hello everybody! I am looking for the very best collagen powder with vitamin C. I want my skin to be supple and healthy, and I also want to give my immune system an added kick. Which collagen powder has the most vitamin C? Thanks!

Allen Ware

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

When it comes to vitamin C, Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides comes out on top since it contains 100% of your recommended vitamin C intake. It's closely followed by Klean Athlete Collagen + C which contains 56% of the daily recommended vitamin C allowance. Momentous Collagen Peptides is another good choice that also provides 50% of your daily vitamin C needs. There may be other great collagen powders in the market so read the nutrition label to know what you're getting.

Caroline Ikiugu

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

When looking for a great collagen powder or supplement, it's important to choose one with collagen that can be easily absorbed by your body. It should also have enough vitamin C to help in synthesizing collagen, again increasing its bioavailability in the body. A good choice of collagen powder is Approved Science Collagen powder which contains hydrolyzed marine collagen, which helps enhance skin firmness and elasticity while boosting your immune system.

Write an answer...

Cancel

Please follow our  Community Guidelines

Can't find what you're looking for?